Monday, October 2, 2017

Arctic Circle Quilt in APQ!


I'm so thrilled! You know I love Holiday quilts!  
My New quilt Arctic Circle is in the Dec. issue of American Patchwork And Quilting, and it's made using my Victory Block templates, so if you already have them, YAY!
This is one of my Favorite template sets... I've made so many unique quilts with this pattern!
Like my Fade to Purple Pattern, and My Dancing Legs pattern!
We will be putting together Arctic Circle Kits if requested. 
Just email us at infovfwquilts at gmail.com







Used with permission from American Patchwork & Quilting® magazine. ©2017 Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved.




SaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment:

  1. I love these templates. I've got a box of orange prints/solids and have been working with the templates on and off. Maybe its time to pull them out again. SO many options.
    Love the winter blues and whites, congrats on the magazine.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!