Monday, August 28, 2017

New Framework Quilt pattern!!


New FRAMEWORK Pattern up at VFWquilts.com!!

Do you now we add new products constantly?  We have a tab at the website where you can click WHAT'S NEW and it takes you to all the goodies!

 FRAMEWORK Pattern click here, (if you already have my dresden template.)

  FRAMEWORK Pattern and Template click here

 FRAMEWORK Pattern, Template & KIT click here




Using my New Line Futurum, I had so much fun making this fast easy quilt using one simple shape! My Dresden template! I love finding more and more ways to use the templets I have to make something that is not just what it was initially intended for!  Simple rows, great fabrics, Fabulous quilt!

We have another patterns and kits available, be sure to check them out!
Futurum Quilt, Kit available too!


2 comments:

  1. Once again, a beautiful quilt! I love following your art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great quilt nothing new there all your quilts are amazing, love your fabric too

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!