Sunday, April 2, 2017

Clear View!


I just finished this quilt, CLEAR VIEW which will be on exhibit along with 20 of my Double Wedding Ring quilts at MQX New England this weekend!  Be sure to come on by! 

The exhibit hangs in the Armory building, and my booth will be right near the exhibit! 

So after you see the quilts, please stop by the booth!  Kim will be working the booth as I am teaching Thursday and Friday, But I will pop over to her during lunch break.  I will also give a talk with my DWR class on the exhibit near the end of the class time on Thursday, you can tag along! Probably around 4:45.. swing by and ask Kim as I will know better that day what time...  I'm so looking forward to it!  See you there!!!

This quilt above is a variation on my Bright Lights Big City Quilt. The pattern is in my Double Wedding Ring book. It's quite large, no there is no acrylic templates for it, but I may do a special pre-order, so stay tuned....  ( but know I make all my quilts from paper patterns, so you can certainly make it with paper too. ;-)

Have you seen all the new products? Click to see!



The Center of NH / Radisson Hotel
700 Elm Street
Manchester, NH 03101


 MQX has added FREE shuttle service!
Pickup/drop-off between local parking areas, 
garages, and hotels. 

Classes begin April 5, 2017

Public Quilt Show -
     Wednesday, April 5th - NO DAYTIME SHOW HOURS
     Wednesday, April 5th - Preview 7-9 pm
     Thursday, April 6th - 10 am to 6 pm
     Friday, April 7th - 10 am to 5 pm
     Saturday, April 8th - 10am to 5 pm (Closed Sunday)

 $12 admission, good for all show days 

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous variation on this quilt, Victoria! I do love this pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!